gya a chara i saw in my dreams once.. i cant draw him
So a couple of my friends just opened up a storenvy so we decided to start it off with a giveaway!
- First Place: 2 charms of your choice from each artist! (WOW!! That’s a lot of charms~)
- Second Place: 1 sticker set of your choice from each artist!
How to enter:
- reblog this post in its entirety as much as you’d like for extra entries!
- Have your ask box open so we can message the winners.
- No need to follow us to qualify but it would be greatly appreciated if you do and/or check out our shop!
- Winners will be randomly chosen through a number generator!
- We will ship internationally!
- GIVEAWAY ENDS SEPTEMBER 4 11:59 PM GMT+8
THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!!!
Yes you could be sad about your pairings but:
- Inappropriately timed confessions
- At a ski lodge and somehow got stuck outside in the middle of the storm but hey look there’s a conveniently abandoned cabin I guess the logical thing to do is go in there and snuggle for warmth for…
I didn’t see any many galaxy/nebula brushes floating around, so I made my own! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ Hope someone find it helping ;v;
You have to add detail and effect by self, but it’s pretty easy!! Maybe I make tutorial on it later ;v;
I suggest detail and blend layers on luminosity or addition!! Use bright colours!
I suggest using a watercolour brush on following sets:
Min size: 60%
Keep opacity: yes
Smoothing Prs: 50%
Edge Hardness: 0
Min Density: 0
Max Dens Prs: 100%
Hard <-> Soft: 100
Dens: Yes Size: Yes Blend: Yes
I suggest using a brush on the following sets:
Min size: 3%
Keep opacity: no
Edge Hardness: 0
Min Density: 10
Max Dens Prs: 49%
Hard <-> Soft: 0
Dens: Yes Size: Yes Blend: No
- my baby
- my husband
- my son
- let me ride you
- this motherfucker
Someone requested a hand tutorial, so I rambled. I didn’t even get to everything I would like to, so here is a part!
Weekend short comic practice